Gettysburg Handmade Pretzels Cheddar
Taste test: These broken-up hard pretzels came in a vast variety of shapes, with a brown pretzel color on the original outside surfaces and a bright orange color from the cheese on most of the exposed interior surfaces, and a few areas of white where the cheese did not adhere.
There was a great crunch when people bit in, and it continued on subsequent bites. The sound of crunching into rocks was audible throughout the room. But despite the dramatic sound, it wasn't really so hard on the teeth that I feared losing any. The taste was very good, as the pretzels were very tasty and mixed well with the salt and intense cheese flavoring for a very crunchy and salty combination. It made me very thirsty!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar snell.
From the package: “Reg. Penna Dept. Agr” ... “Ingredients: Flour, water, salt, yeast and soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Gettysburg Pretzel & Snack Co., LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road