Gardetto's Special Italian Recipe Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix of consisted of small pretzel sticks, small knotted pretzels, short sesame breadsticks, some other short of thinner breadsticks, melba toast, and some thin squiggly breadsticks.
Just about everything had a nice crunch to it, and most of the pieces were coated lightly with a tasty Italian seasoning. All of our tasters liked this mix a lot.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice Italian spice mix, smells like pizza.
From the package: “The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto too the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and create a very special snack mix.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road