Gardetto's Special Italian Recipe Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix of consisted of small pretzel sticks, small knotted pretzels, short sesame breadsticks, some other short of thinner breadsticks, melba toast, and some thin squiggly breadsticks.
Just about everything had a nice crunch to it, and most of the pieces were coated lightly with a tasty Italian seasoning. All of our tasters liked this mix a lot.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice Italian spice mix, smells like pizza.
From the package: “The Gardetto Family Bakery, founded by Baptiste Gardetto in 1932, specialized in baking Italian-style bread and breadsticks. After trimming the breadsticks to the perfect length, two small ends remained. Judy Gardetto too the small end pieces, added other tasty snack bits and her own blend of special seasonings, and create a very special snack mix.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road