Flipz Snowflake Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels came in shapes that were described as snowflakes on the bag, but oddly, some of them had the wrong geometry entirely. The bag seemed to be about evenly split between five-pointed stars and hexagons. If I remember correctly, snowflakes always have 6-way symmetry.
Both kinds had bits of green and red candy embedded into their surfaces. The chocolate had a much more scuffed-up look than the very smooth ones pictured on the bag, but it still looked good. The mix of chocolate, pretzel and salt had a nice crunch and tasted very nice.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Make the holidays even more extraordinary with the most flippin' awesome snack; Flipz® limited edition snowflake shaped pretzels. Crunchy, salty pieces meet sweet, creamy coatings to create a deliciously exciting combination that is sure to light up your holidays.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Star Brands North America, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road