Flipz Snowflake Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels came in shapes that were described as snowflakes on the bag, but oddly, some of them had the wrong geometry entirely. The bag seemed to be about evenly split between five-pointed stars and hexagons. If I remember correctly, snowflakes always have 6-way symmetry.
Both kinds had bits of green and red candy embedded into their surfaces. The chocolate had a much more scuffed-up look than the very smooth ones pictured on the bag, but it still looked good. The mix of chocolate, pretzel and salt had a nice crunch and tasted very nice.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Make the holidays even more extraordinary with the most flippin' awesome snack; Flipz® limited edition snowflake shaped pretzels. Crunchy, salty pieces meet sweet, creamy coatings to create a deliciously exciting combination that is sure to light up your holidays.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMet's Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road