Dot's Homestyle Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels had braided stick shapes, with two pieces of pretzel dough twisted together over the length of the piece. Each measured about 2-1/2 inches long. There were some chunks of salt on the surfaces, with only minimal visual evidence of any other seasoning.
We crunched in to find that along with a soft crunch, there was actually lots of other seasoning, as Dot delivered a tasty mix of butter, garlic and other spices. The spices delivered a strong kick of an aftertaste. Bold and good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some spices, not just plain pretzels.
From the package: “Pride of Dakota”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Dot's Pretzels
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road