Deutsche Küche Pretzel Crackers
Taste test: These round, thin crackers looked sort of like a cross between Ritz Crackers and pretzels. Their appearance was pretty cool: The bottom was just plain cracker with a pattern of dark marks, but the top looked interesting — it looked sort of like a fossil — and it didn't dawn on me until I had eaten several pieces that the Deutsche Küche logo was embedded into it.
When I crunched into my first piece, the texture was way more soft cracker than crunchy pretzel. It was nothing like the also-thin Pretzel Crisps, which have a real pretzel crunch. On the first bite, the initial taste wasn't all that pretzel-like, but after that salt caught up with me, there was a pretzel taste. Our snackers were very impressed as they enjoyed these while drinking beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Only remotely pretzel-like, but not bad.
From the package: “Imported from Germany” ... “Premium Crackers that have a Delicately Crunchy Texture”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road