Croco Sticks Sesame
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were super-thin and about 5 inches long, with bits of salt and sesame seeds both sparsely applied to the golden brown-colored exteriors.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice taste from the salt and sesame. As if that weren't enough, the bag's mascot was a crocodile wearing a cowboy hat and a colorful tuxedo, which made the whole thing even better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sesame smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road