Croco Sticks Sesame
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were super-thin and about 5 inches long, with bits of salt and sesame seeds both sparsely applied to the golden brown-colored exteriors.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice taste from the salt and sesame. As if that weren't enough, the bag's mascot was a crocodile wearing a cowboy hat and a colorful tuxedo, which made the whole thing even better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sesame smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road