Croco Sticks Sesame
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were super-thin and about 5 inches long, with bits of salt and sesame seeds both sparsely applied to the golden brown-colored exteriors.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice taste from the salt and sesame. As if that weren't enough, the bag's mascot was a crocodile wearing a cowboy hat and a colorful tuxedo, which made the whole thing even better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sesame smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Romania (2 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road