Combos Sweet & Salty Vanilla Frosting Pretzel
Taste test: This version of the sweet-filled Combos had a light pretzel color on the outside of the tubes, with an off-white (slightly yellow) filling at each end, plus many bits of salt attached to parts of the sides. The frosting wasn't quite so perfectly clean around the ends of the tubes, so there was a bit of a messy appearance.
I crunched in to find a nice crumbly feel to the pretzels, with some tasty vanilla and a mild kick of salt mixing together for a very nice taste. It was just a great balance of sweet and salty, sort of like a salted caramel flavor, quite nice.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla frosting.
From the package: “Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of sweet vanilla frosting filling.” ... “Deliciousness stuffed with Awesomeness™”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road