Combos Sweet & Salty Vanilla Frosting Pretzel
Taste test: This version of the sweet-filled Combos had a light pretzel color on the outside of the tubes, with an off-white (slightly yellow) filling at each end, plus many bits of salt attached to parts of the sides. The frosting wasn't quite so perfectly clean around the ends of the tubes, so there was a bit of a messy appearance.
I crunched in to find a nice crumbly feel to the pretzels, with some tasty vanilla and a mild kick of salt mixing together for a very nice taste. It was just a great balance of sweet and salty, sort of like a salted caramel flavor, quite nice.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla frosting.
From the package: “Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of sweet vanilla frosting filling.” ... “Deliciousness stuffed with Awesomeness™”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road