Combos Sweet & Salty Chocolate Fudge Pretzel
Taste test: This additional sweet flavor of Combos (following up Caramel Crème) was the first time I've seen chocolate in the middle of a Combos tube, so I was eager to see what happened when chocolate and pretzel collided.
The pretzel tubes had a nice light brown color, with some bits of salt on the outside, and the edges of the tubes revealed a dark brown chocolate fudge filling. Most of the ends had a messy appearance with fudge spilling out a bit, so they didn't look like the perfectly filled holes pictured on the bag.
I bit in to find a fairly soft crunch, with a pretty good mix of pretzel, salt and chocolate. The pretzel was a bit more dominant than the chocolate, and the aftertaste was all pretzel.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any. Just the slightest hint of chocolate.
From the package: “Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of chocolate fudge filling.” ... “Deliciousness Stuffed with Awesomeness™”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road