Combos Sweet & Salty Chocolate Fudge Pretzel
Taste test: This additional sweet flavor of Combos (following up Caramel Crème) was the first time I've seen chocolate in the middle of a Combos tube, so I was eager to see what happened when chocolate and pretzel collided.
The pretzel tubes had a nice light brown color, with some bits of salt on the outside, and the edges of the tubes revealed a dark brown chocolate fudge filling. Most of the ends had a messy appearance with fudge spilling out a bit, so they didn't look like the perfectly filled holes pictured on the bag.
I bit in to find a fairly soft crunch, with a pretty good mix of pretzel, salt and chocolate. The pretzel was a bit more dominant than the chocolate, and the aftertaste was all pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any. Just the slightest hint of chocolate.
From the package: “Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of chocolate fudge filling.” ... “Deliciousness Stuffed with Awesomeness™”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road