Combos Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel
Taste test: Combos is known for various cheesy and savory fillings to go with their various pretzel, cracker and tortilla tubes, but this snack marked their first-ever crossover into sweet territory.
We opened the bag to find that the actual pretzels didn't look as nice as the ones pictured on the outside, as the appearance different in several ways: Less salt crystals on the outside, sort of a powdery look all over the exterior, and the caramel filling was much darker than pictured. We crunched in to find a very nice crumbly feel, not like your topical pretzels, but it worked very well in this case. The taste was quite good as well, with a mildly sweet caramel taste and just a bit of salt — a nice combination. Great!
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell. Pretty strong.
From the package: “Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of sweet caramel crème filling” ... “Deliciousness Stuffed with Awesomeness™”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road