Combos Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel
Taste test: Combos is known for various cheesy and savory fillings to go with their various pretzel, cracker and tortilla tubes, but this snack marked their first-ever crossover into sweet territory.
We opened the bag to find that the actual pretzels didn't look as nice as the ones pictured on the outside, as the appearance different in several ways: Less salt crystals on the outside, sort of a powdery look all over the exterior, and the caramel filling was much darker than pictured. We crunched in to find a very nice crumbly feel, not like your topical pretzels, but it worked very well in this case. The taste was quite good as well, with a mildly sweet caramel taste and just a bit of salt — a nice combination. Great!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell. Pretty strong.
From the package: “Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of sweet caramel crème filling” ... “Deliciousness Stuffed with Awesomeness™”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road