Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
Taste test: This new flavor of Combos looked much like other pretzel-based Combos, with the exteriors of the tubes definitely looking pretzel-like and a pale orange filling showing at the center of each end.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a taste that was much like the other flavors — because there wasn't really much honey mustard flavor. There were some hints of mustard and some sweetness, but usually mustard is a much more distinctive flavor. If not for the product name, I might not have even noticed the mustard. As for the spicy aspect, it seemed to be almost entirely absent. There was no spice or heat, except for the slightest hint of heat in the aftertaste. Not bad, but it really failed to deliver on the promised flavors.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More spice for the smell than the taste. A bit more kick than standard honey mustard.
From the package: “Pretzels loaded with spicy honey mustard flavor. Because dipping takes valuable time away from eating. Stuffed full of awesome.™”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Combos (16 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Neighborhood Market, Allston, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road