Combos Honey Sriracha Baked Pretzel
Taste test: This version of Combos had a dark pretzel exterior on the tubes and a light orange-colored filling coming out of each end, so they didn't look much different from the other Combos flavors.
We crunched in to find a brittle crunch, definitely a different feel than your typical pretzel, with an initial taste that was mostly pretzel and barely noticeable as sriracha. As I ate more pieces, the sriracha flavor became most recognizable as sriracha and stronger, plus there was a mildly hot aftertaste. It still was on the weak side as sriracha things go, but still a good flavor.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like a sweet chili sauce than a hot sriracha (which might actually make sense, given that it was supposed to be honey sriracha).
From the package: “Crunchy pretzels loaded with honey sriracha flavor = sweet, spicy and salty. You've just hit the snacking jackpot. Stuffed full of awesome.™”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Combos (17 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1060 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road