Combos Cheddar Cheese Bacon Baked Pretzel
Taste test: These pretzels promised to add bacon to the familiar cheddar Combos flavor, but they looked pretty much like all of the other Combos flavors, with a pretzel exterior and a light orange filing showing at both ends of each tube.
I crunched in to find a brittle crunch and far less cheddar bacon flavoring than I hoped. There seemed to be a vaguely burnt taste from the pretzel at times, and the filling didn't seem strongly cheddary, nor really bacony much at all. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More cheddar than bacon on the first whiff, and then reversed on the second one.
From the package: “made with real cheese” ... “Exclusive flavor!” ... “Crunchy cheese pretzels bursting with cheddar cheese bacon flavor. Proving even bacon had room for improvement.” ... “Stuffed full of awesome.™”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Combos (17 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road