Taste test: Combos are hollowed-out thick pretzel tubes with stuff inside them. It doesn't really matter what's in a particular combo, because all of the different flavors taste pretty much the same.
This particular bag is cheddar flavor. There's a nice balance between pretzel and cheese in these. You'd expect the cheddar flavor to easily overpower the pretzel, but that's not the case. You can actually taste the pretzel, and it tastes kind of like you spread some spreadable cheddar cheese on it, sparingly. Pretty good. They don't dry out your mouth too much, but I would still recommend having these with a beverage.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez-Its, sort of a Nacho cheese aroma.
From the package: “Crunchy Pretzels with a Creaming Cheddar Cheese flavored filling”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Before Combos were added to Taquitos.net, they were the most-requested snack that we hadn't reviewed.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road