Taste test: Combos are hollowed-out thick pretzel tubes with stuff inside them. It doesn't really matter what's in a particular combo, because all of the different flavors taste pretty much the same.
This particular bag is cheddar flavor. There's a nice balance between pretzel and cheese in these. You'd expect the cheddar flavor to easily overpower the pretzel, but that's not the case. You can actually taste the pretzel, and it tastes kind of like you spread some spreadable cheddar cheese on it, sparingly. Pretty good. They don't dry out your mouth too much, but I would still recommend having these with a beverage.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez-Its, sort of a Nacho cheese aroma.
From the package: “Crunchy Pretzels with a Creaming Cheddar Cheese flavored filling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Before Combos were added to Taquitos.net, they were the most-requested snack that we hadn't reviewed.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road