Combos Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel
Taste test: This special flavor of Combos looked pretty much like the other flavors, as it consisted of darkish pretzel tubes filled with an orange cheese filling.
The resemblance didn't stop with just the look, as the taste was pretty much the same too. I could taste neither Buffalo wing sauce nor blue cheese; they pretty much tasted the same as the cheddar ones. The bag promised a "Spicy Buffalo Zing" but there was none. There was a weak hot aftertaste, but it was nothing special. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could smell a hint of blue cheese.
From the package: “Artificial and Natural Flavors” ... “Spicy Buffalo Zing” ... “Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy buffalo blue cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes — one filling snack.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road