Combos Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel
Taste test: This special flavor of Combos looked pretty much like the other flavors, as it consisted of darkish pretzel tubes filled with an orange cheese filling.
The resemblance didn't stop with just the look, as the taste was pretty much the same too. I could taste neither Buffalo wing sauce nor blue cheese; they pretty much tasted the same as the cheddar ones. The bag promised a "Spicy Buffalo Zing" but there was none. There was a weak hot aftertaste, but it was nothing special. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could smell a hint of blue cheese.
From the package: “Artificial and Natural Flavors” ... “Spicy Buffalo Zing” ... “Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy buffalo blue cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes — one filling snack.”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley
Categories for this snack:
- All Combos (17 snacks)
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Snacks (91 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road