Taste test: These pretzel rings were a bit over an inch in diameter, with a fairly dark color (darker than the ones pictured on the bag, though the real ones could be seen through the bag's window) and a good helping of salt on most pieces.
They were crunchy and tasted good, and the round shape was very convenient, as you can eat a piece in one bite, unlike larger knotted pretzels. Some of the pieces could have used a bit more salt. This bag didn't cost very much, and they really packed it all the way to the top. Quite a deal, and even better, none of the pretzels were broken.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell. Good.
From the package: “We all love snacks, but getting a good one isn't easy. You need great ingredients, lots of flavor and some good, satisfying crunches. At Clancy's® we have all that and more. All you need to do is grab your favorite bag and go!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road