Clancy's Dipped Pretzels Milk Chocolate
Taste test: These smallish, knotted, chocolate-coated pretzels had wider shapes than many knotted pretzels, and the chocolate coating looked lighter in color than your typical milk chocolate, plus there was some whiteness to parts of the surfaces.
None of that mattered much once our snackers had the chance to crunch into these, as people loved the taste and enjoyed eating them. The pretzels were quite a bit crunchier than your typical chocolate covered pretzels. There was a good helping of chocolate and it mixed well with the taste of the pretzel and the salt. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate flavored mini pretzels” ... “0g trans fat per serving”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road