Clancy's Milk Chocolate Pretzels
Taste test: These large pretzel rods were individually wrapped in clear wrappers, revealing that each piece had a milk chocolate exterior with some thin lines of white chocolate running perpendicular to the rod. The big type on the bag said Milk Chocolate Pretzels, but the details revealed that there was caramel too, so we were pretty excited to try these.
We crunched in to find that the round-profile rods had a thin coating of caramel directly on the pretzel, topped by a fairly thick milk chocolate layer. The caramel added some nice chewiness to go along with the pretzel crunch, and the combination of flavors was quite good. One of our snackers said it reminded him of a Twix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Covered in caramel and milk chocolate with white drizzle”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road