Clancy's Milk Chocolate Pretzels
Taste test: These large pretzel rods were individually wrapped in clear wrappers, revealing that each piece had a milk chocolate exterior with some thin lines of white chocolate running perpendicular to the rod. The big type on the bag said Milk Chocolate Pretzels, but the details revealed that there was caramel too, so we were pretty excited to try these.
We crunched in to find that the round-profile rods had a thin coating of caramel directly on the pretzel, topped by a fairly thick milk chocolate layer. The caramel added some nice chewiness to go along with the pretzel crunch, and the combination of flavors was quite good. One of our snackers said it reminded him of a Twix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Covered in caramel and milk chocolate with white drizzle”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road