Choceur Pumpkin Spice Flavored Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These smallish knotted pretzels had a light orange coating that looked fairly thick, but the coating was somewhat uneven, so the brown pretzel exteriors were showing through in some places.
We crunched in to find a fairly soft crunch as pretzels go, and there was so much of the pumpkin spice yogurt coating that was couldn't really taste the pretzels anyway. The coating was on the sweet, sugary side of the spectrum, but it did taste good. A good cold beverage (we suggest milk) would go great with this one.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet, creamy pumpkin spice smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road