Brad's Organic Sourdough Hard Pretzels
Taste test: This large bag promised thick, hard knotted pretzels, with pictures of some huge ones on the front of the bag. But when we opened it, it was filled less than halfway with pretzels, and the ones in there were in almost all cases broken, so there were few knots recognizable.
Still, once we crunched in to those broken pieces, the taste and texture were quite good. The thick pieces were solid and quite crunchy without being too hard, and they had a great pretzel taste, with a middling level of salt. The snackers who tried some while enjoying beer were quite impressed.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild pretzel smell.
From the package: “Brad's Organic Sourdough Hard Pretzels exemplify the type of wholesome and delicious product that we are committed in bringing to you. Brad is sure you won't be disappointed.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Brad's Organic LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road