Brad's Organic Sourdough Hard Pretzels
Taste test: This large bag promised thick, hard knotted pretzels, with pictures of some huge ones on the front of the bag. But when we opened it, it was filled less than halfway with pretzels, and the ones in there were in almost all cases broken, so there were few knots recognizable.
Still, once we crunched in to those broken pieces, the taste and texture were quite good. The thick pieces were solid and quite crunchy without being too hard, and they had a great pretzel taste, with a middling level of salt. The snackers who tried some while enjoying beer were quite impressed.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild pretzel smell.
From the package: “Brad's Organic Sourdough Hard Pretzels exemplify the type of wholesome and delicious product that we are committed in bringing to you. Brad is sure you won't be disappointed.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Brad's Organic LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road