Brach's Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites
Taste test: These candies had roundish shapes with shiny chocolate exteriors. Sizes and shapes varied, as none were really close to spherical, but they looked good.
I bit in to find a crunch, but a soft one, with a weird flavor mix of pretzel, caramel and chocolate. When I bit one carefully to expose the profile, it appeared that the center was all pretzel, surrounded by thin caramel layer before being coated in chocolate. There was nothing really bad about any of the elements, but they just didn't quite work together. Chocolate-covered pretzels often work out great, but somehow adding caramel to the mix didn't make it better in this case.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Making moments of your day just a little sweeter is our passion. Our products are made with the finest, wholesome ingredients. We're proud to be America's candy maker for over 100 years.” ... “Made with all natural milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road