Taste test: This extra large, individually wrapped knotted pretzel was over two inches high and almost three inches wide, with a smooth, even coating of milk chocolate over the whole exterior.
I crunched in to find that there was a thick peanut butter layer beneath the chocolate, which was even thicker, and the taste was great. The pretzel added a good crunch and the salt added some contrast to the taste, but the dominant tastes were the PB and chocolate. Filling and delicious!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Made in USA”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road