Taste test: This extra large, individually wrapped knotted pretzel was over two inches high and almost three inches wide, with a smooth, even coating of milk chocolate over the whole exterior.
I crunched in to find that there was a thick peanut butter layer beneath the chocolate, which was even thicker, and the taste was great. The pretzel added a good crunch and the salt added some contrast to the taste, but the dominant tastes were the PB and chocolate. Filling and delicious!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Made in USA”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road