Taste test: This extra large, individually wrapped knotted pretzel was over two inches high and almost three inches wide, with a smooth, even coating of milk chocolate over the whole exterior.
I crunched in to find that there was a thick peanut butter layer beneath the chocolate, which was even thicker, and the taste was great. The pretzel added a good crunch and the salt added some contrast to the taste, but the dominant tastes were the PB and chocolate. Filling and delicious!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Made in USA”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road