Beskidzkie Nadziewane Karmel
Taste test: This bag contained lots of thin sticks with hollow centers containing caramel. Each one was about five inches long, with a pretzel-like appearance, but without any obvious signs of salt. (There was some salt listed fairly far down in the ingredients.) The picture on the package depicted the tubes as being filled completely with a liquidy caramel, but in actuality, the caramel wasn't liquidy and filled just a fraction of the hollow interior.
That mismatch didn't matter to our tasters, as everyone who tried them had high praise for the light crunch and mild caramel taste. Given the popularity of salted caramel, the decision not to include much in the way of salt was puzzling. Still, very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “Sticks with caramel taste filling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road