Beskidzkie Nadziewane Karmel
Taste test: This bag contained lots of thin sticks with hollow centers containing caramel. Each one was about five inches long, with a pretzel-like appearance, but without any obvious signs of salt. (There was some salt listed fairly far down in the ingredients.) The picture on the package depicted the tubes as being filled completely with a liquidy caramel, but in actuality, the caramel wasn't liquidy and filled just a fraction of the hollow interior.
That mismatch didn't matter to our tasters, as everyone who tried them had high praise for the light crunch and mild caramel taste. Given the popularity of salted caramel, the decision not to include much in the way of salt was puzzling. Still, very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “Sticks with caramel taste filling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road