Beigel & Beigel Pretzels 100% Whole Wheat Long Thick Sesame Sticks
Taste test: This mid-size pretzel sticks were quite good.
Beigel & Beigel is one of the only companies that puts sesame seeds on their pretzels, but with these, they went one better, as each one was loaded with not just sesames, but also plenty of salt. The combination of those, along with a crunchy wheat pretzel, was quite good, and despite the relatively large size of the sticks (probably about half the overall volume of a cigar-style pretzel rod), I kept eating more and more of them. A top-quality pretzel.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong toasted sesame smell.
From the package: “• No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • No Artificial Colors • No Preservatives” ... “All Natural”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road