Beigel & Beigel Pretzels 100% Whole Wheat Long Thick Sesame Sticks
Taste test: This mid-size pretzel sticks were quite good.
Beigel & Beigel is one of the only companies that puts sesame seeds on their pretzels, but with these, they went one better, as each one was loaded with not just sesames, but also plenty of salt. The combination of those, along with a crunchy wheat pretzel, was quite good, and despite the relatively large size of the sticks (probably about half the overall volume of a cigar-style pretzel rod), I kept eating more and more of them. A top-quality pretzel.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong toasted sesame smell.
From the package: “• No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • No Artificial Colors • No Preservatives” ... “All Natural”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road