Beigel & Beigel Thins Sesame Seeds
Taste test: These were very similar to Pretzel Crisps, with the characteristic knotted pretzel shape but with thin, wide loops in the knots rather than the round-profile bent tubes of regular pretzels.
This particular kind had sesame seeds on the surfaces. There were quite a lot of them on most pieces, nearly as many as shown in the pictures on the bag. The sesame seed density was comparable to Beigel & Beigel's Pretzel Rings, which were also quite good. In addition to the sesame, there was some salt, but not a lot. Our snackers enjoyed eating these, as many people returned back to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sesame smell.
From the package: “Pretzels never tasted better! We invite you to open the bag and enjoy unique flavored thin pretzels. These pretzels are so tasty, you won't stop loving them.” ... “Baked Snack” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road