Beigel & Beigel Pretzels Mega Sesame Sticks
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were fairly thick (but thinner than the cigar-style Utz Pretzel Rods) and had lots and lots of sesame seeds stuck to most of their golden brown surfaces.
Because of all the sesame seeds, I didn't even notice that there was also salt until I bit in and tasted some. There was a lot more sesame than salt, but the bit of salt that was there did add positively to the eating experience. The rods had a good crunch and nice crispness, and the mix of sesame and salt tastes really made these quite good.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong toasted sesame smell. Nice.
From the package: “Since 1880” ... “Baked not fried”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road