Beigel & Beigel Pretzels Mega Sesame Sticks
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were fairly thick (but thinner than the cigar-style Utz Pretzel Rods) and had lots and lots of sesame seeds stuck to most of their golden brown surfaces.
Because of all the sesame seeds, I didn't even notice that there was also salt until I bit in and tasted some. There was a lot more sesame than salt, but the bit of salt that was there did add positively to the eating experience. The rods had a good crunch and nice crispness, and the mix of sesame and salt tastes really made these quite good.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong toasted sesame smell. Nice.
From the package: “Since 1880” ... “Baked not fried”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road