Baxter's Best Pretzel Nuggets Honey Mustard
Taste test: These large pretzel nuggets had surfaces with various shades of yellowish light beige and light brown (more brown than the golden-colored nuggets shown on the bag), with a good helping of white powder too.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a light feel — quite light compared with hard pretzels as thick as these — with a very mild honey mustard taste. If you like mustard a lot, there probably won't be enough here to satisfy, and there was definitely some sweetness, but not really enough to make us think about honey. But despite the subdued flavor, these were pretty good, and our snackers enjoyed eating them while drinking some beer.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very (very) mild honey mustard smell.
From the package: “No Trans Fats! Lower fat content than most full-flavored snacks! Succulent Honey Mustard flavor! Wide split in nugget allows seasoning to soak deep down into the nugget!” ... “Product of the USA”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road