Ballreich's Fat Free Pretzel Rings
Taste test: These pretzel rings were just over an inch in diameter and had a good level of salt on them, which helped to bring out a strong pretzel taste.
The ring shape was a nice change from the usual knotted pretzels, as it allowed all sort of ways to play with the pretzels before actually eating them, whether it be wearing them on our fingers or playing a game of ring toss..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very little.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road