Ballreich's Fat Free Pretzel Rings
Taste test: These pretzel rings were just over an inch in diameter and had a good level of salt on them, which helped to bring out a strong pretzel taste.
The ring shape was a nice change from the usual knotted pretzels, as it allowed all sort of ways to play with the pretzels before actually eating them, whether it be wearing them on our fingers or playing a game of ring toss..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very little.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road