Ballreich's Honey Wheat Braided Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were straight but braided, with each piece about 3 inches long.
They tasted quite good, with a perfect mix of honey and wheat and a great crispness. The honey was noticeable but not overly sweet. Our tasters like these a lot and kept praising the taste and coming back for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice sweet wheat smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road