Ballreich's Fat Free Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were thin but not super-thin, and each was about two and half inches long.
They had a good amount of salt on them, and they were crisp and quite tasty. The bag was filled very high with pretzel sticks, so you could enjoy lots of beverages with just one bag of pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Syrup, Yeast.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road