Bachman the Puzzle Pretzel
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped kind of like puzzle pieces, with one flat side, one side opposite the flat side with one nub sticking out, and two sides with two nubs each.
Unlike most actual puzzles, these were uniformly shaped, and none of the pieces actually fit into any of the others, so there wasn't much that we could do to play with this snack. There was a moderate amount of salt. I didn't like the taste all that much, as it was sort of more bready than pretzely. Not awful, but just not pretzely enough.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Baked • Crispy • Crunchy” ... “Our all natural Puzzle Pretzels are perfect for sharing with family and friends. Enjoy them as a snack or a tasty companion to your favorite dip. Their unique, fun shape makes them a favorite for everyone.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road