Bachman the Puzzle Pretzel
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped kind of like puzzle pieces, with one flat side, one side opposite the flat side with one nub sticking out, and two sides with two nubs each.
Unlike most actual puzzles, these were uniformly shaped, and none of the pieces actually fit into any of the others, so there wasn't much that we could do to play with this snack. There was a moderate amount of salt. I didn't like the taste all that much, as it was sort of more bready than pretzely. Not awful, but just not pretzely enough.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Baked • Crispy • Crunchy” ... “Our all natural Puzzle Pretzels are perfect for sharing with family and friends. Enjoy them as a snack or a tasty companion to your favorite dip. Their unique, fun shape makes them a favorite for everyone.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road