Bachman Pita Pretzel Squares
Taste test: These Pita Pretzel "Squares" were actually rectangular, measuring an inch in one dimension and a little over an inch in the other.
They were sort of pillow-shaped with a flat bottom, hollow middle, and rounded top. Most of the salt was on top. The taste was pretty good, with a salty, pretzel-like taste, but a lighter texture at first. After eating a few of them, it was more of a dense, bready feel. I would definitely recommend having these with a beverage.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to pretzels.
From the package: “Unlike Any Other Pretzel” ... “Great For Snacking & Dipping!” ... “0 g Trans Fat” ... “All Natural with Sea Salt” ... “Just 100 Calories!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road