Bachman Pita Pretzel Squares
Taste test: These Pita Pretzel "Squares" were actually rectangular, measuring an inch in one dimension and a little over an inch in the other.
They were sort of pillow-shaped with a flat bottom, hollow middle, and rounded top. Most of the salt was on top. The taste was pretty good, with a salty, pretzel-like taste, but a lighter texture at first. After eating a few of them, it was more of a dense, bready feel. I would definitely recommend having these with a beverage.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to pretzels.
From the package: “Unlike Any Other Pretzel” ... “Great For Snacking & Dipping!” ... “0 g Trans Fat” ... “All Natural with Sea Salt” ... “Just 100 Calories!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road