Bachman Thin'n Right Baked Pretzels
Taste test: These large knotted pretzels were indeed quite thin, and the shapes very nearly resembled hearts, with unusually pointy bottoms for knotted pretzels.
They had a good crispness and a nice light crunch, and they were quite tasty, with a generous helping of salt. Very good. Our snackers enjoyed them a lot with some beer, returning to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell. Good.
From the package: “Enjoy the delicious satisfaction of Thin'n Right pretzels as a snack for a tasty accompaniment to salads, drinks or other foods.” ... “Bachman Pretzels are not only a snack, they are a real food.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These were sort of an accidental purchase. While doing a final check the chip aisle after picking out several snacks, another shopper accidentally grabbed our cart and headed away with it. We tracked her down and got the cart back, but we later noticed two extra bags of pretzels (including these) that she had placed in the cart. We decided to buy them anyway.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road