Bachman Thin'n Right Baked Pretzels
Taste test: These large knotted pretzels were indeed quite thin, and the shapes very nearly resembled hearts, with unusually pointy bottoms for knotted pretzels.
They had a good crispness and a nice light crunch, and they were quite tasty, with a generous helping of salt. Very good. Our snackers enjoyed them a lot with some beer, returning to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell. Good.
From the package: “Enjoy the delicious satisfaction of Thin'n Right pretzels as a snack for a tasty accompaniment to salads, drinks or other foods.” ... “Bachman Pretzels are not only a snack, they are a real food.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These were sort of an accidental purchase. While doing a final check the chip aisle after picking out several snacks, another shopper accidentally grabbed our cart and headed away with it. We tracked her down and got the cart back, but we later noticed two extra bags of pretzels (including these) that she had placed in the cart. We decided to buy them anyway.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road