Bachman Butter Twist Brick Oven Flame Baked Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were very large and fairly thick, with lots of salt crystals on their surfaces.
That size was the most distinguishing feature, as some pieces were just under 4 inches wide at their widest point. The pretzels had a pretty good crunch and lots of pretzel taste, with a good hit of butter as well. Our snackers were big fans of the size and the taste, as many people returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell, somewhat buttery.
From the package: “For the Crispiest, Crunchiest, Best Tasting Butter Twist Pretzels” ...” New design same great pretzels” ... “Unlike others, we make our delicious Bachman Butter Twist Pretzels the old fashioned way — by actually twisting them! We've been doing that since 1884, first by hand as our founder J.S. Bachman did, and now by a special method created and developed at our historic Heritage Center Bakery to ensure their exceptional crispiness and crunchiness.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road