Archer Farms Chocolate Drizzle Indulgent Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix contained 3x4 grid pretzels, Chex and peanuts, all heavily drizzled with both white chocolate and dark chocolate and stuck together to form large clusters.
The overall taste was very sweet, as there was at least as much total volume of chocolate drizzle as salty elements. So really this was primarily a chocolate snack, with the cereal, pretzels and peanuts stuck to the chocolate. There was some hot afterkick, probably from the cayenne pepper. Our tasters quickly ate the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly I could smell the chocolate.
From the package: “a unique blend of roasted peanuts, pretzels & cereal squares with chocolate drizzle & a kick of cayenne pepper” ..."Chocolate finds its soul mate in this old-fashion, southern snack. We start with a crunchy blend of honey nut squares, roasted peanuts, and pretzels, then pour on our special sweet chocolate topping.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road