Archer Farms Chocolate Drizzle Indulgent Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix contained 3x4 grid pretzels, Chex and peanuts, all heavily drizzled with both white chocolate and dark chocolate and stuck together to form large clusters.
The overall taste was very sweet, as there was at least as much total volume of chocolate drizzle as salty elements. So really this was primarily a chocolate snack, with the cereal, pretzels and peanuts stuck to the chocolate. There was some hot afterkick, probably from the cayenne pepper. Our tasters quickly ate the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly I could smell the chocolate.
From the package: “a unique blend of roasted peanuts, pretzels & cereal squares with chocolate drizzle & a kick of cayenne pepper” ..."Chocolate finds its soul mate in this old-fashion, southern snack. We start with a crunchy blend of honey nut squares, roasted peanuts, and pretzels, then pour on our special sweet chocolate topping.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road