Aldiva Snack Pretzel
Taste test: This bag contained smallish knotted pretzels from Turkey, with a lighter color than most pretzels, and without the shiny surfaces. The light color made it tougher to notice all the salt bits on the surfaces, but there were still several per pretzel.
We crunched in to find a good crispy feel and a nice pretzel taste, helped along well by the salt, which seemed light at first but got to be more than adequate after eating several pretzels in a row. Good pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pretzel smell.
From the package: “Oven Baked Not Fried” ... “Tuzlu/with salt” ... “exclusive”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sayar Food Market, Revere, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road