Taste test: These were small spherical pretzels covered with a layer of soft cheese (kind of like Combos in Bizarro world), with a milder cheese taste in this case than with the Cheddar, Pizza and Jalapeno varieties.
A number of the pieces were conjoined into doubles, like Siamese twins. The taste was pretty good, with a mild tomato flavor to mix in with cheddar cheese. There are a number of ways that you could eat these, including sucking off the cheese and then eating the pretzel, but the best way was to bite right into the cheese and hear the pretzel crunch.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild tomatoey, cheesy smell.
From the package: “360® of cheese-covered pretzel action” ... “Manufactured in a peanut-free facility”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: C.P. Twist LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road