Torreznos de Cerdo
Taste test: These pork rinds had a rich beige color and came in lots of different shapes, most fairly thick and in variations of the basic C shape.
I crunched in to find a loud crunch, not so hard as to risk breaking teeth, but definitely strong. About half the pieces had a layer of fat below the skin layer, and that was softer and not crunchy. There was a lot of pork rinds flavor, and that seemed to be about all, with no special flavorings. If you like the taste and feel of a good crunchy pork rind, this one will likely impress.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Cerdos origen España/Elaborado en España” ... “Sin gluten” ... “Cortezas de cerdo fritas”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road