Torreznos de Cerdo
Taste test: These pork rinds had a rich beige color and came in lots of different shapes, most fairly thick and in variations of the basic C shape.
I crunched in to find a loud crunch, not so hard as to risk breaking teeth, but definitely strong. About half the pieces had a layer of fat below the skin layer, and that was softer and not crunchy. There was a lot of pork rinds flavor, and that seemed to be about all, with no special flavorings. If you like the taste and feel of a good crunchy pork rind, this one will likely impress.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Cerdos origen España/Elaborado en España” ... “Sin gluten” ... “Cortezas de cerdo fritas”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road