Tom's Pork Skins Hot
Taste test: These pork rinds had a light beige/orange color, as there was a thin orange seasoning on the surfaces of the irregularly shaped pieces.
We crunched in to find a very light and airy feel, nicely crisp but not dense at all, with mostly just an intense pork rinds flavor at first. The expected heat arrived in the aftertaste, but not in a majorly intense way. There were enough spices to mix nicely with the pork rinds for a nice mildly spicy taste, but not enough to real bring on much burn. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell. Couldn't really smell the hot peppers.
From the package: “0g total carbs per serving” ... “One intense snack experience.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road