Tom's Pork Skins Hot
Taste test: These pork rinds had a light beige/orange color, as there was a thin orange seasoning on the surfaces of the irregularly shaped pieces.
We crunched in to find a very light and airy feel, nicely crisp but not dense at all, with mostly just an intense pork rinds flavor at first. The expected heat arrived in the aftertaste, but not in a majorly intense way. There were enough spices to mix nicely with the pork rinds for a nice mildly spicy taste, but not enough to real bring on much burn. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell. Couldn't really smell the hot peppers.
From the package: “0g total carbs per serving” ... “One intense snack experience.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by PJ in Raleigh, NC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road