Southern Recipe Original Pork Rinds
Taste test: This huge jar contained a whole lot of pork rinds -- 21 servings among the 10.5 ounces of rinds, according to the Nutrition Facts.
So if you have a lot of people who like pork rinds, or even just one person who really, really likes pork rinds, this could be a good product for you. Our pork rinds fans who tried it were impressed, as the rinds were light and airy, very crisp and loaded with lots of good pork flavor.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Sprinkle on salads & soups. Include in casseroles for added bacon flavor. Crush & use crumbs for breading recipes.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road