Pork Grinds Hawaii White Cheddar Flavored
Taste test: These pork rinds appeared to have a bit of light-colored seasoning on them, as well as some that had settled to the bottom of the bag, so we figured that was the white cheddar.
However, we crunched in to taste essentially just normal pork rind, with no cheese taste at all. Indeed, the taste of the pork rinds seemed even stronger than usual, so maybe the addition of cheese brought out the flavor of the rinds, without actually making them taste like cheese. Still good pork rinds, but not really satisfying for those who expected to taste white cheddar.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pork rinds smell. No cheesiness.
From the package: “Made in Hawaii” ... “Ingredients: Pork Rinds (Pork Skin, Salt), White Cheddar Flavor (Whey, Buttermilk Powder, Cheddar Cheese Powder (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate), Creamy Liquid Shortening (Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added as preservatives and Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent)”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Pork Grinds Hawaii
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road