Pork Grinds Hawaii Lava BBQ Flavored
Taste test: These pork rinds had lots of dark seasoning on them and came in a variety of shapes and sizes.
They were a bit on the dense and crunchy side, definitely not melt-in-your-mouth light. As for the Lava BBQ flavor, they certainly delivered on the promise, as the hot pepper seasoning made these rinds quite hot. Some spices were noticeable right upon biting in, but the heat didn't quite kick you in the face until a few seconds later, and then it moved into really high gear in the aftertaste. Even eating just part of one of the pieces was enough to get our tasters' mouths on fire.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just the pork rinds smell, but a bit of a barbecue-like smell too. Not heat.
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Pork Grinds Hawaii
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road