Pork Grinds Hawaii Ketchup Flavored
Taste test: These pork rinds had a good helping of dark red seasoning on them, with a lot of variation in seasoning levels from one piece to the next, plus lots more of the red stuff that had settled at the bottom of the bag.
We crunched in to find dense rinds with a good crispness and just a very mild ketchup-like taste. The seasoning was strong enough to mostly obscure the take of the rinds themselves, while still not tasting really ketchupy. The regular pork taste returned for the aftertaste. Not bad, but really not ketchupy enough for someone who is craving some ketchup.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly tomatoey, but not really ketchupy.
From the package: “Serving Size 1/2 oz (14g/about 8 pieces) Servings Per Container 7”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Pork Grinds Hawaii
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road