Pork Grinds Hawaii Plain
Taste test: These pork rinds came in a variety of shapes and sizes, but many of the pieces were fairly large.
Some the the pieces were stuck together into duos, and in some cases there wasn't an obvious way to separate them without smashing them apart. They were on the dense side, with a moderate crunch, and tasted quite good, with an intense flavor. They won strong thumbs-ups from some of our pork rinds fans.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds (Pork Rinds, Salt), Creamy Liquid Shortening (Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Soybean Oil with THBQ and Citric Acid added as preservatives and Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-caking agent). Contains Soy.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Pork Grinds Hawaii
Categories for this snack:
- Pork Rinds (74 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road