Pepe's Gigante Cracklins with Hot Sauce Packet
Taste test: These pork rinds stood out from the usual because instead of seasoning them with some particular type of spices, the folks at Rudolph Foods included a packet of hot sauce in the bag so that snackers could dip them.
In fact, this bag actually contained two such packets. We poured both packets into a small dipping bowl and let our snackers have at it. Those willing to eat pork rinds liked these a lot, as they were extremely crunchy and loaded with pork rinds flavor. The sauce had sort of a tomatoey taste when it first hit the tongue, then a nice kick of heat after that.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Stong pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Fried out pork fat with attached skin” ... “Chicharrones con grasa”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road