Old Dutch Mesquite BBQ Flavour Bac'n Puffs
Taste test: This bag of pork rinds consisted of mostly large pieces, with the usual pork rinds color for the most part, but there was some orange-colored seasoning visible on parts of some of the pieces.
When I bit in, they tasted quite good, as the mesquite barbecue seasoning was very tasty and mixed well with the flavor of the pork rinds. The feel was somewhat light, but not the light-as-air feel that some pork rinds have. These was a bit of a greasy aftertaste, but just briefly, as it was followed by a hot aftertaste from the seasoning.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell. Good.
From the package: “Pork Rinds/Couennes de Pork” ... “25% More!” ... “Product of U.S.A./Produit des É.-U.A.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road