Old Dutch Bac'n Puffs
Taste test: These pork rinds came in a variety of shapes and sizes, but they were generally on the large side, with a consistent beige color.
When I bit into the first piece, I found it to be fairly dense for a rind, with none of the nice light and airy feel that many pork rinds have. I didn't like the taste, as it was super-greasy and left a really greasy feeling in my mouth. Yuck.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell. Good.
From the package: “Pork Rinds/Couennes de Pork” ... “25% More!” ... “Product of U.S.A./Produit des É.-U.A.” ... “Ingredients: Pork rinds, lard, salt./Ingrédients: Couennes de porc, saindoux, sel.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road