Microwave Pork Puffies Sweet Cinnamon & Sugar
Taste test: These pork rinds were very controversial among our pork rinds fans, as some people claimed to be pork rinds purists and just didn't like the idea of a sweetened pork rinds and flat-out refused to even try them.
I poured the pellets into a bowl and put it into the microwave for two minutes, and most (but not all) of the pellets puffed up into your typical puffy rinds shape. We let them cool down and crunched into the puffy ones to find that there was a mild cinnamon sugar taste when the rind initially hit the tongue, and it quickly went away in favor of just the pork rinds taste. So they were less sweet than I thought they would be, and really not so sweet than anyone should reasonably be offended.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Before cooking, nice cinnamon toast smell. After, more of a mix of cinnamon sugar and pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Chef Curley Tail says ... Try our Natural, Low Car, Protein Snack!” ... “Crunchy!” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Ingredients: Pork rinds, Salt, Sugar, Cinnamon”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Julia's Pantry, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road