Jita Snacks Sweet & Hot Gourmet Pork Rinds
Taste test: These pork rinds had varying levels of orange-colored seasoning on them, and there was a ton of loose seasoning powder at the bottom of the bag.
The seasoned rinds tasted very good, with a pretty good kick of heat at first, mixed with a bit of sweet pepper flavor, a tasty combination. The ones with more powder visible seemed to have more sweetness. There was a very tasty sweet and hot pepper aftertaste at first, followed by a lingering hot aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell, not a whole lot of sweet or hot.
From the package: “They sure are delicious!” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “No Carbohydrates” ... “Ingredients: Pork skins, salt, sugar, garlic, tomato, bell pepper, paprika, soybean oil, garlic powder, and silicon dioxide.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Jita Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road