Jita Snacks Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Pork Rinds
Taste test: These pork rinds had a bright orange color similar to cheese curls.
They had a very light texture, almost as light as air. The taste of the cheddar was more subtle than the bright orange color, so the taste was mostly like pork rinds — and good ones at that. We haven't seen many pork rinds that attempted to have cheese flavors, and there might be some good reasons for that, as the folks at Jita Snacks somehow managed to add cheese flavoring without really having any significant cheese taste.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell.
From the package: “They sure are delicious!” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “No Carbohydrates” ... “Ingredients: Pork skins, salt, soybean oil, whey, corn starch, cheddar & blue cheese, maltodextrin, butter, natural & artificial flavor, buttermilk, MSG, yellow 5, yellow 6, yellow 5 lake.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Jita Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road