Howard's Pork Rinds Hot Flavored
Taste test: These pork rinds came in fairly large pieces, with a light color but some orange seasoning, and all of the pieces were curled up.
They had a light feel and a good soft crunch. They didn't have much in the way of heat at first (we were expecting a lot, based on the word "Hot" on the bag being very much on fire) so it was mostly just the pork rinds taste, but the heat did kick in a lot of more in the aftertaste, though it didn't really linger for long. Some of our snackers thought these rinds were OK, but one pork rind fan didn't like them at all.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like plain pork rinds, with just a bit of spice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Proteins, Spices, Paprika, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Sugar, Garlic, Extractives of Paprika and annatto and citric acid, Soy Bean Oil.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: International Provisions
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Beth N at Dollar Valley, Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road