Howard's Pork Rinds Hot Flavored
Taste test: These pork rinds came in fairly large pieces, with a light color but some orange seasoning, and all of the pieces were curled up.
They had a light feel and a good soft crunch. They didn't have much in the way of heat at first (we were expecting a lot, based on the word "Hot" on the bag being very much on fire) so it was mostly just the pork rinds taste, but the heat did kick in a lot of more in the aftertaste, though it didn't really linger for long. Some of our snackers thought these rinds were OK, but one pork rind fan didn't like them at all.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like plain pork rinds, with just a bit of spice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Proteins, Spices, Paprika, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Sugar, Garlic, Extractives of Paprika and annatto and citric acid, Soy Bean Oil.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: International Provisions
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road